Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Pen pressure not working in Fresco

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

As said in the title, my pen pressure don't work in Fresco, and I don't know how to resolve this problem.

I got the same problem in Photoshop. but I find a solution by creating a "PSUserConfig.txt" file in my "...\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Adobe Photoshop 2021 Settings" folder with this line in it :
# Use WinTab UseSystemStylus 0 WarnRunningScripts 0

Do you know if there an equivalent solution for Fresco ? Or an another way ? I did try to desactivate windows Ink (not really sure if I was successful at that), but I got no good result.

I'm on windows 10, using a Huion Kamvas. Drivers for the tablet, and the graphic cards are up to date.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Device, How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked with Huion what sort of compatibility they expect you to have with their product on Adobe apps. Not saying it's not something Adobe shouldn't be looking into just wondering what the hardware provider expects as well.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

exactly.  I'd also check to ensure that his tablet driver is up to date as well

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines