• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen pressure sensitivity is not working in Adobe Fresco 2.0.1 (Wacom 22HD, Windows 10 64-bit)

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My system specifications:

• Adobe Fresco 2.0.1
  • Windows 10 64-bit (Build 19041.630)
  • Wacom Control Panel Version 6.3.41-1
  • Wacom Driver Version 6.3.41-1
  • Wacom Cintiq 22HD
  • Wacom Grip Pen KP501E

Windows Ink causes me a lot of heartache with my non-tablet PC. I must jump through quite a few hoops to disable it on my computer, as the visual effects and overall functionality of Windows Ink (WI) is prohibitive to my work.

I have lost pressure sensitivity functionality when disabling Windows Ink via the Wacom Tablet Properties panel (pictured below) in the past. This same issue has occurred for me in Photoshop 2021 as well. With Photoshop, however, I am able to load in a custom txt file that instructs Photoshop to not use my system's stylus settings (which, I am assuming, are turned off without the use of Windows Ink).

Is Adobe Fresco compatible with my (or any) Wacom device without the use of Windows Ink? If not, it would be helpful to update the system requiresments page to indicate that you must use Windows Ink with Adobe Fresco in order to have pressure sensitivity.

If it is compatible without WI, how might I disable my system stylus settings within Adobe Fresco? Thank you in advance for any help on this issue!

4JMkvIK

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?