• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pen Pressure Sensitivity not working on Windows PC with Intuos pen tablet

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a basic non-touch wacom intuos wacom tablet CTL-4100 model.  Using Windows 10, latest drivers for wacom.  Pressure is working on photoshop and all other programs, just not fresco.  I've restarted multiple times.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, pressure sensitivity doesn't seem to work for me with an Intuos either. I've looked at Fresco settings, there doesn't appear to be anything we can switch on to activate it, I've added as a separate app into the Wacom Desktop Centre and that doesn't seem to have anything to activate it specially.
At a guess this isn't something Adobe has implemented into the Windows 10 version of their app yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
Same here... Using Win 11 / Fresco 4.1.0 / Wacom Intuos Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Motion Fab ,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Would you mind removing and then reinstalling the Wacom drivers to check if it helps?

Also, try disabling Windows Ink under the tablet settings and share your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's what I was about to say.  I know Wacom recently released new drivers about a month ago, so updating that might help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines