Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pencil brush without texture

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I absolutely love the Pencil brush in Fresco (the one in Sketching > Pencil) and I was wondering if the same brush was also available without the grainy-pencil texture to it. It is an absolutely amazing brush and sometimes I would like to have the line be just fluid, without texture, but keeping the same gesture / pressure control and everything else about that brush.
Have you found a brush like what I'm describing ? Can I tweek a few things in the settings to get that ?

Thank you ! 

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid we currently have only one texture for a Pencil. However, this is great feedback, and I have passed it on to the product team. They might consider it for future release. Also, I would suggest if you could also post it here ( https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/). This way, you will keep getting all the updates related to this feature, and other users can also upvote, which would help us prioritize. Also, this is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines