• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Performance] Fresco on iPad - Problems syncing to laptop

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on Fresco on my IPad then going to  Photoshop on my laptop where I've opened the files and back to the iPad to edit them again on Fresco and everything has synced fine. I got to my last time editing where I've done all my work and it will not sync at all, the blue loading symbol has been on it for hours and it just keeps saying Adobe fresco will try again problems with syncing and I don't know what to do.

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some features you can use in Photoshop which then prevent the file from opening in Fresco. Normally it would give you an error, but I'm wondering if this is a similar scenario. Do you have multiple versions where you can go back a stage or two to check if other files will still open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello!
The first thing to try is to log out of the CC app, and log in again. Just to get that out of the way, being not properly logged in to your account (for example, you could be logged in on an Ipad, and not on the computer. So log out everywhere, and log in back everywhere)

Secondly, check you got enough space on your CC storage.

Open the CC app (the rainbow icon)

Imaginerie_0-1675177125410.png

And click on the little cloud

Imaginerie_1-1675177154822.png

it will tell you if you're running out.

You will also be able to see your files from the app:

Imaginerie_0-1675177408777.png

Check if it appears here, and if it's fully synced.

Let us know if it resolves it, and if not, we'll have to look beyond the obvious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines