• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Airbrushes are not supported in Fresco

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Photoshop for illustrations for many years, for my work is typical using this airbrushes:

:airbrushes-setting.pngaibrushes.png

But Adobe Fresco still are not supported it. My question is whether Adobe is working on it or there is no chance that these brushes will be in Adobe Fresco? Thanks, Tom Svoboda (www.smot.cz)

TOPICS
Live brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The majority who answer questions on the forums are users of the software ourselves. We generally don't know what Adobe is working on or when they might be adding content.
Is there a particular other reason why you're switching to Fresco?
Do your airbrushes work in Photoshop on the iPad?
I would suggest going onto the Fresco Userpage and adding a feature request so that others can help you vote the idea of more Photoshop Brushes being added to Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know there's a few brushes that don't work in Fresco.  There's a dry brush I love in Photoshop that doesn't work in Fresco.  If its not working,  it might work in the future, since this app is constantly improving 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines