• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixel Brush becomes darker at the end of each stroke?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having an issue with some Photoshop brushes I've imported in Fresco, and would like to know if I can get around it.

IMG_0019.PNGIMG_0020.PNG

Same brush (it's the popular Marc Brunet Lineart Brush, shoutout to him!). You can notice that in Fresco, the tail end of each stroke gets darker, as if I applied more pressure, but that's not true. If you check out the same strokes in Procreate, the end of each stroke is of the same intensity as the start.

I'd like to have that in Fresco, but I can't find the proper settings. Can someone help me get around this dynamic? Thank you in advance.

PS. Using an iPad Air 2020 with the Apple Pencil, everything is updated properly.

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are the brushes recommended for Fresco? 

It's always possible that a brush created specifically for a different app will change the way it behaves in an app it wasn't specifically designed for.

Have you tried Kyle Webster brushes in Fresco?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines