Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixel Brush Touch Shortcuts

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am curious why the secondary Touch Shortcut is blank for the pixel brush?  Erase and colopicker are a common pair that is not available to fresco because of the non-functioning secondary touch. PS for iPad has the same Touch shortcut UI and it allows both. 

cheers,

Gary

TOPICS
Device , Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

This is a great question, possibly something that the development team overlooked and just never revisited.

Comparing one Adobe app with another - completely different teams work on each app as far as I've been able to tell, so just because it's in one app doesn't automatically mean a feature will appear across the board.

I would suggest heading over the the Fresco UserVoice page and making a request that the secondary touch shortcut option be givent to us in Fresco as well.

Through the app you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a great question, possibly something that the development team overlooked and just never revisited.

Comparing one Adobe app with another - completely different teams work on each app as far as I've been able to tell, so just because it's in one app doesn't automatically mean a feature will appear across the board.

I would suggest heading over the the Fresco UserVoice page and making a request that the secondary touch shortcut option be givent to us in Fresco as well.

Through the app you can go to App Settings > Help > Suggest a feature. This will open up the  Fresco UserVoice page in your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly.  It may have different functionality, but the team used it, because they wanted to have a consistent UI among the mobile apps for ease of use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines