• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please Bring Sketch Back :(

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco has a painful lag that makes drawing very frustrating, the live brushes are not even remotely comparable (please make old sketch brushes available for download/ purchase), and I cannot import any of my old sketch files into fresco without shrinking them to a tiny size because they are "too big". I was under the assumption that files were automatically transferred to Sketch - I did not realize I needed to go in and sync every single art work. It is not acepptable to have lost so much of my work. Everything about this is so incredibly frustrating.  Please tell me adobe has some updates and solutions?

TOPICS
Cross-product , Live brushes , Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The majority of people who respond on these forums are users of the software, we have no idea what Adobe has planned. I would suggest you head over to the UserVoice forum (via suggest a feature in the Help menu of the app) and join others who are requesting similar returns to Sketch and access to all of those same brushes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines