• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pressure sensitivity does not work with Wacom Intuos Pro, Fresco and win10.

Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pressure sensitivity does not work with Wacom Intuos Pro, Fresco and win10.
On Illustrator and Photoshop it works.
I have tried many things: re-installs, options and driver updates, various options, configuration files, windows ink deactivation, compatibility mode, etc.
We all know Adobe's problems with Wacom, but we have always been able to solve them by tweaking, with configuration files and various juxtapositions. This unfortunately I can not solve it.
Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Device , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Adobe is just super disappointing over and over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. We are unable to replicate the issue. We checked on Windows 11 with Wacom Intuos Pro, and the stylus pen pressure is working. I would request you to share a few more details like:

• OS, its build no. and version of Fresco.
  • Please check the app settings under Stylus pressure "Test area" with the default settings (reset if changed). The stronger the pressure you apply, does the stroke get thinner?
  • Is this happening with a specific brush or all?
  • Does reinstalling the Wacom tablet driver or Fresco help resolve the issue?

Also, have you tried the Wacom troubleshooting steps for pen pressure (https://support.wacom.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500006343962-Why-is-my-pen-pressure-not-working-)?

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use a Wacom Intuos M (BT) and Windows 10.

And the pressure sensitivity is working as long as I use the tablet in pen mode. When I switch to mouse mode pressure sensitivity does not work in any application. So I am a little bit sorry that I wrote it's Adobe. I just thought that at least Adobe should be able to get it to work in their apps.. xD

I had the same issue in Substance Painter last year. No fix until today.

So basically I assume that is Wacoms big middle finger to everyone with a too small Wacom tablet, saying:

"If you want to paint bigger: BUY A BIGGER GRAPHICS TABLET!"

Thanks though.. xD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines