• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print quality from Fresco into Photoshop 300dpi vector brushes

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I illustrate using Adobe Fresco on iPad pro - I have drawn an illustration using the vector brushes, have set the dpi to 300 under the settings / print, but when my printer has gone to print it for me, they have opened it in Photoshop, the edges are not crisp and its slightly blurred. What am I doing wrong! Its driving me insane and I need these printed for a client ASAP 

Thanks in advance 

TOPICS
How-to , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to print from your iPad or from the desktop? And what are you saving the image as?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent it to a professional printers from my ipad via email  (export function on Fresco) Have tried exporting as png and jpeg 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I just tried the direct printing of the iPad to a Canon TS8050, obviously we do not have enough choice of parameters 'print, but the trais made with a vector brush are smooth.
What Fresco lacks, at least as long as we do not know subscribed to the plan and be able to export in a verctorial format, but which, can be subjected to a printer allowing the desired scaling.
A solution, tap on the reddenate and change the size of the canvas, which allows to increase the size of the vector drawing and then export it in . psd for example to print it. I augmante of a lot the size and in PS I reduced to the format penny!

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines