Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Access required"

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to start Fresco on my windows this massege comes up:

" This account does not have required access to a sync storage location. Please sign in with a different account"  - Then the program shuts down. 

Already tried restarting computer, signing out and in on the creative cloud app. 

What can I do?

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Hello Matilda25771854hg3l,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I checked that you have a Federated ID. It is possible that you are being automatically signed in to the Federated profile of your Adobe ID. I assume you don't get an option while signing in to your Adobe account like Personal Profile or Business profile.

To get these options, follow the steps:

• Sign in to your Adobe Account with your email and password.
  • Go to Account and security > Sign-in and security.
  • Turn off the Select my p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Matilda25771854hg3l,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I checked that you have a Federated ID. It is possible that you are being automatically signed in to the Federated profile of your Adobe ID. I assume you don't get an option while signing in to your Adobe account like Personal Profile or Business profile.

To get these options, follow the steps:

• Sign in to your Adobe Account with your email and password.
  • Go to Account and security > Sign-in and security.
  • Turn off the Select my profile automatically option if it is turned on.

Try signing into Fresco after that, select the Personal Profile, and share your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same problem. I believe it is because my sync storage is point to my onedrive account which is under a different email address and that is causing a 'user' conflict. I have an education account, not an enterprise account. However, I do not use a cloud storage option through my university. Can you help? Using windows 10 and would like to try/learn fresco. 

Error message received when trying to start Fresco - "This account does not have required access to a sync storage location. Please log in with another account."  When I close the error message pop up, the app closes. Other apps are working without issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines