• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent sign up for Adobe Fresco paid Subscription

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Adobe Fresco 1 year paid subscription.  I also have Adobe Photoshop CC on my desktop and my ipad pro.  I see 25 gigs of space in creative cloud app on my ipad with 11 gigs used.  I was under the impression that I would receive 100 Gigs for a paid subscription of Adobe Fresco.  Is it not under the creative cloud app on my ipad pro?

Ballina

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Which plan do you have for Photoshop? I believe Fresco is included with the single app plan or the all apps plan but not the Photoshop photography plan.  If you had Photoshop first, but not Fresco, it sounds like you purchased a separate subscription for Fresco. To use Fresco and Photoshop together they need to be part of the same plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a screenshot stating you'd get 100gb with a Fresco purchase?
I can't find any statements of the actual amount, it just says increased cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I've seen that has 100 Gb of storage space is if you have the Photoshop + Fresco plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have photoshop cc plan on my desktop which I pay for and I also paid for adobe fresco through the ipad app.  Since I have photoshop cc on my desktop the photoshop ipad app is free to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It definitely sounds like you've got two separate subscriptions. According to your comments and the screenshot, you've bought Fresco separately as you already had PS for iPad, in the screenshot it states you only get 5gb for Fresco on it's own. The 100gb comes with the combined purchase.
Look into your Photoshop Plan and check what comes with it.

Sjaani_0-1658284751376.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I copied this from adobe site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which plan do you have for Photoshop? I believe Fresco is included with the single app plan or the all apps plan but not the Photoshop photography plan.  If you had Photoshop first, but not Fresco, it sounds like you purchased a separate subscription for Fresco. To use Fresco and Photoshop together they need to be part of the same plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines