Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render: low quality & w/ background

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

I'm having trouble rendering designs that I had previously done with Illustrator Draw and Illustrator Sketch apps. The image I've tried to export is a line drawing, and looks fine on the Fresco app, it is vectorized and has no background. However when exported it comes out very low quality, pixelated, and with s white background. 

I work on iPad Pro. Model MQDT2CL/A iOS 14.7.1

And my document is 820x360 pixels  3000ppp

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it looks like it has a white background when you look at the image in your gallery, for example, but if you then import the image into Illustrator it will still be transparent. Make sure when you created the image in Fresco that you did choose a transparent not white background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wait...you said its 820x360 and by ppp, do you mean ppi?  But if so a 3000ppi image at 820x360 pixels would be a microscopic image which is no wonder why things are pixelated.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines