• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resize just the drawn shape rather than larger area (in fresco)

Participant ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Thanks for any help. Can't find it in resources.

I draw a square using the Square Drawing tool. I tap the Move/Transform tool to resize the square but the bounding box shown around the drawn square is always larger than the entire screen height, as if including some aspect of the drawing tool in lower right hand corner. How can I reduce the huge bounding box so I can drag its corners to resize visually? Thank you again!

TOPICS
How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Is the Square Drawing Tool still your active tool when you have this problem?

Try deselecting the shape, then select the Move & Transform tool. You should then only have a selection directly around the size of your shape.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Square Drawing Tool still your active tool when you have this problem?

Try deselecting the shape, then select the Move & Transform tool. You should then only have a selection directly around the size of your shape.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahhh! A reply at last and the right answer too! i'm pretty sure that was the problem now that you've discussed it. ( Not deselecting tool first.) Thanks so much Sjaani!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines