• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retrieving marked version of fresco file

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open to the home page for fresco or p-shop You see recent images under each of which is 3 dots which open a list. And the last item is "view version history". So from there you can see dates and times when that file was saved. If you click one, it will open an image . There is message that file versions will not be available after 30 days unless marked. There appears to be no way to actually open a version , marked or not.  And that  is what I need to do.

So, Another way to view early versions is to open assets.adobe. com and next to the file  you need click on the clock icon. Ther you can also see dates when the file was saved and can mark them so they will remain after 30 days,  But  I cannot see how to open this marked version.  How do I recover an  earlier version for further work in fresco or pshop?

TOPICS
How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem.  Twice now I've been working on a piece of art, close it one night, then when I come back to it the next day it opens to an older version of the file.  When I go to the other versions menu the newest one I want is there, but when I click on "Revert to this version" it says it's been reverted but the file still opens up to the old one.  This is driving me crazy, I'm losing work that I've done and can't figure out how to retrieve it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines