Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ruler/shapes snapping is frustrating

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Fresco developer team,

When I use the ruler or any other shape (circle, rectangular, triangle, etc. ) it snaps randomly to the place it wants on the canvas. So NOT only when I rotate it but even if I just move it to get to the right place. It seems that it wants to snap to a place on the canvas that it wants and it is frustrating to keep moving it to get to the right place! I understand that it is useful for the drawings where lines must be aligned but in my case I don't want them to be aligned, I just want the shapes to be exactly in the place that I want to! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Fresco forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem as well, I wish there was a way to turn off all forms of snapping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried messing with your grid settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never tried that before can you show me how

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep I have, doesn't help. Actually it doesn't only concern the shapes, but any drawn element, when i move it and want to place it where i want to, it always seems to want to miss the desired spot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines