• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save error(!)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently doing a big job for The New Yorker on Fresco and have been working on the piece for some hours now since last save, doing lots of time consuming and complicated stuff. When klicking the home button to go to the menu, the only way to save as far as I know, I get an error message saying it can't save (error code 2). It suggest that I quit the app to see if the data will be restored, something that's not very reassuring in case I loose all the progress I've been doing the past hours. Any good suggestions what I should do to get out of this hopeless situation? I managed to export a psd to Dropbox, haven't been able to open it to see if its ok or not, but right now I just need Fresco to not mess up this job. Thanks!

PS: for some reason, the color menu keeps popping up frequently, interrupting the workflow. It's starting to get really annoying and haven't been fixed for many versions now. I see several people complaining about the same issue, is this something that will get fixed soon? Would be a huge relief! Thanks! 

Other than this, great app!

(Working on an iPad Pro 2018, latest iPadOS and latest version of Fresco)

All the best,

Bendik Kaltenborn

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bendik. 

I'm glad you were able to save a PSD.

Have you tried opening it in Photoshop yet? Are your recent edits showing?

Please let me know

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines