• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving personal brushes

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a efficient way to save brushes created in one painting  for re-use in other paintings. If they can be saved in the personal library in creative cloud they will be reusable. This will also help me give them suitable names eg grass hard round opacity.

Right now I create them on a separate layer and copy that layer to the new painting and recreate the brush in the new painting. I usually have5-10 brushes so it will save a great deal of time.Untitled - 1 December 2021 18.20.jpg

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How-to , Pixel Brushes , Publish & export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brush creation is on the list of What's coming. No idea when it will be included but at least it is currently being worked on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly.  Right now, the best way to create  brush is to go onto the Desktop version of Photoshop, create it there, and upload it to your libraries.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines