Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sections of my project turned black

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need assistance please, I have been working on several projects (Adobe Freso). I have imported a picture from my photo library to use the shape of these pictures, as an extra layer, to fill it in with my drawn design as part of my project. However, when I leave the project the section where I put the layer becomes black and I can not work anymore that area.  This is happening not just with several projects. Please could you help me out by explaining what could be happening?

Regards

Ever

TOPICS
Import , Layers , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ever. 

By any chance did you save these images with a  transparent  background to iOS Photos and then import them into Fresco directly from there?

If  that was your process, it is a bug. And we're working on it. 

The workaround is to either: 1. Bring the transparent-background image into iOS Photos AFTER  having saved it somewhere else or 2. just bring it in from somewhere other than iOS Photos. 

Let me know if that wasn't your work process.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines