• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send from Fresco on Ipad to Illustrator on Windows desktop

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've got an Ipad pro and want to invest in a windows desktop. I want to draw in Fesco and send it to Illsutrator for desktop. So from Ipad to Windows. Is that possible? Can someone please tell me? 

Thanks!

M

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Hello @Michiel5FE3,

Thanks for reaching out. If you've created your artwork with vector brushes in Fresco, you can send it directly to Illustrator on an iPad or desktop.

Kindly try the option for Send to Illustrator under the Share icon and select between iPad or Desktop option to send your artwork to Illustrator on iPad or desktop.

You may learn more about this here: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/fresco-and-illustrator.html.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. We

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Michiel5FE3,

Thanks for reaching out. If you've created your artwork with vector brushes in Fresco, you can send it directly to Illustrator on an iPad or desktop.

Kindly try the option for Send to Illustrator under the Share icon and select between iPad or Desktop option to send your artwork to Illustrator on iPad or desktop.

You may learn more about this here: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/fresco-and-illustrator.html.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines