• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Settings Interface - not as shown by adobe

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, anyone else out there having the same problem as me: when I click on app settings (in the app) I don't see "desktop projection" (germ.: Arbeitsflächenprojection)... instead I have the option to choose "time lapse settings" (germ.: Zeitraffereinstellungen)....

Does anyone know what happened there?

TOPICS
Canvas settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Images shown elsewhere might be from earlier versions or not yet released versions. Depending where you saw the images. For me on the iPad I see Canvas Projection with a little explanation and an on/off toggle, then lower in the panel I see Timelapse settings as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images shown elsewhere might be from earlier versions or not yet released versions. Depending where you saw the images. For me on the iPad I see Canvas Projection with a little explanation and an on/off toggle, then lower in the panel I see Timelapse settings as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, anyone else out there having the same problem as me: when I click on app settings (in the app) I don't see "desctop projection" (germ.: Arbeitsflächenprojection)... instead I have the option to choose "time laps settings" (germ.: Zeitraffereinstellungen)....

Anyone know what happened there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you by any chance post this twice? I feel like I've answered it before.

On the desktop app I don't see the Desktop Projection option. On the iPad it is there for me as Canvas Projection with a little on off slider after the description.

Are you using an iPad and not seeing the projection option still?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines