• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shapes created in that capture app not showing up in fresco in a timely fashion.

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it that I don't see the shapes that I created on Adobe Capture in my Adobe Fresco app? It shows shapes from previous projects but the new shapes that I create take long to pop-up in the fresco app. I've been waiting a few days and they still haven't shown up. 

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature hasn't worked efficiently for a very long time. I think it has a lot to do with how detailed your shapes are. The more detail the less likely they are to show up at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

latest ladies fashion wears in uk wholesale dealer. get latest party wears , shirts, skirts, coats, tops and trousers. New stock available with different variants

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines