• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Single pixel brushes

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is it possible to create a single pixel brush in Fresco? The smallest brush size I found was 3px for the Pen brush. I'd like to use fresco for some pixel art and it would work beautifully - except for the lack of being able to place single pixels.

TOPICS
How-to , Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get a 0.5 brush with a basic vector brush. Which will not do what you want.

Other than that I can only suggest looking for a brush you could import into Fresco which would allow you to get down to a single pixel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately this does not work. I tried exporting 1 pixel brushes from Photoshop, and after importing into Fresco the minimum size is still set to 3 pixels.

I don't understand why would there be this limit at all? It's as if someone went out of their way to prevent using 1 pixel brushes 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines