Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

some brushes do not work properly

Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Some premium brushes do not work properly! A lot of brushes are circular when I know your head shouldn’t be that shaped.I tried reinstalling, etc ... but still not good.KépernyÅ‘kép 2022-03-24 211456.pngKépernyÅ‘kép 2022-03-24 211541.png

TOPICS
Live brushes , Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost all premium brushes are the same. I do not want to give up a lot of subscription, but please do something because I do not really know the colors as I wish only with the free brushes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled my computer but the problem persists anyway. I'm waiting for you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, right...! I tried it directly because I knew in advance that my premium brush was faulty. I grabbed an impressionist brush because I wanted to use it, but it didn’t work the way it should. I was struck that almost all of my brush heads were the same and useless. To see you also imported the Impressionist brushes into another graphics program. See how it would work there, I just can't use the features of the brush that made me subscribe to fresco. I'm going to try it on another machine today, but I know it will be there too ... I'm going to complain because where my cloud service is, where my brushes aren't working properly. I know more, but I won't share it with you yet. Mariusz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, but I'll probably leave the fresco permanently. Its interface is very user-friendly on a Windows drawing monitor, but the joke is that there are so many bugs in a sub paid program and support hasn't been able to figure out anything since I haven't had any reaction since I reported and let the helpdesk into my machine. Assem knew what was poor ... Where the cloud system was, where the brushes were, where the pipette wasn't working properly. And if they accept some advice from me, they will optimize the software because it's a joke about the need for a machine. I would have tried another machine now, but it doesn't run on it. All graphics programs run, only painting software doesn't .... Fresco. I'm still waiting for a two days out of curiosity ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines