• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sorry about this newbies question. Can I use Fresco on iMac?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First question from me. I start to use Procreate one year ago. I recently heard about Fresco and I would like to try it. I'm a graphic designer, typeface designer and illustrator. I use the Adobe apps since there first releases so I am familiar with the Creative Suite. However, I wonder if I can get the Fresco app on my iMac or I have to use it on iPad only. Hard to find the answer. Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Hello @A Simard,

Thanks for reaching out. Fresco is currently only available for devices running Windows and iOS. Would you mind upvoting this UserVoice (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/43358298-support-fresco-on-mac) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this feature request, and you will keep getting all the related updates.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @A Simard,

Thanks for reaching out. Fresco is currently only available for devices running Windows and iOS. Would you mind upvoting this UserVoice (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/43358298-support-fresco-on-...) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this feature request, and you will keep getting all the related updates.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines