1. I have 0.8 GB of space free out of 2GB but I can't open any files in Fresco.
The files I want to open are all smallish vector files drawn in Fresco.
I can't even open files that are "available offline" with my wifi turned off.
Any ideas? Please help.
2. Also, why have all my files changed to PSD files? I use Fresco specifically for the vector drawing, so PSD doesn't help me in any way at all. Why can't they be Ai files instead? Why only PSD?
Any help would be very appreciated! ^_^
1. Is Fresco the only thing running at the time? If you can make sure everything else is turned off this might help with the space when opening a small file.
2. Fresco was originally created as a painting and drawing app where a flow with Photoshop made the most sense. As requests have come in to make it more like other apps, different features such as Vector were added, but not all connections were made, so no export to Ai has been added.
For Vector files you'd be best to Export them as PDF files which you can do if you choose Publish & Export then select PDF in the drop down menu.
Thanks so much for your response. ^_^
1.Yes, Fresco is the only thing running at the time.
2. I can't export it because I can't access it. And in Adobe creative cloud, the option to download as other file type (pdf, png, etc.) is no longer available and I can ONLY export as a PSDC file. So it turns my vector into a raster and then I have to turn it back into a vector and lose all my sharp line quality.
Is this the new way for Fresco?
I just downloaded Vectornator and I am going to try that. It seems similar to Fresco. Maybe I should just change.