• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stylus glitchy using vector brushes

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the recent update whenever I use a vector brush my stylus becomes unresponsive for any other operation. It will still draw lines but I'm not able to change colour or function or even save/exit with the stylus as it has become completely unresponsive. I have to close out Fresco and re-open to fix the issue and it happens again as soon as I use a vector brush. I'm using iPad Pro with up to date softwear and g3 stylus. 

TOPICS
Performance , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Drawing with the vector brush will freeze the entire user interface, icons don't respond to either stylus or touch.

When you use double tap to undo the last stroke the interface will become responsive again on my ipad. Maybe you can try this as an interim fix?

I hope Adobe solves this bug asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jan, I'll try that in the interim. Hopefuly it's fixed soon, this is really taking a toll on my workload!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines