• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing files from Adobe Sketch to Adobe Fresco - Storage Problem

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Sketch for the past few years and am currently trying to use the free version of Adobe Fresco since they are discontinuing Sketch. I'm looking to sync my files from Adobe Sketch over to Adobe Fresco. However, when I try to do that it gives a red error message saying: “Your selected project has failed to import due to insufficient Creative Cloud storage.” Is the only way for me to sync my files by subscribing and paying the $100 per year?

I understand that in the settings, it says Creative Cloud storage is 2GB. It also lists my local storage. I am wondering if once I use up the full 2GB Creative Cloud storage, will I no longer be able to continue creating stuff on this app? Or can I continue to use it with my local storage?

TOPICS
Import , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a Photoshop subscription at all? How much storage does your device has? Have you tried exporting the files out as PSDs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have any subscriptions with Adobe. I used Adobe Sketch for free. My device's local storage still has about 80GB, but because my Creative Cloud storage has 2GB, I guess I can't bring over all my files to Fresco? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I have the exact same problem. However, I decided to pay one month of more storage in the Creative Cloud, because I really need to recover my work from Adobe Sketch. 
Problem is...I still cannot import my work. It keeps showing the same storage problem. Maybe Creative Cloud needs 24 hours to allow me the new recently payed storage suscription?

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Catherine22731391abrb & @Megumi5C7C,

I've sent a DM. Please check.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines