• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Take your creative skills to the next level using additional erasers in Fresco

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unleash your creativity with the additional set of erasers available in the latest version of Fresco. Update now to get the various erasers in your app. 

To view the erasers, select a pixel layer and double-tap the Eraser tool. Each eraser has a unique texture just as we have textures for different brushes. 

Fresco_eraser.gif

NOTE: You get all the other settings to manage for the erasers like size, opacity and flow.  

We would love to see what you created using these erasers. Share them here and we will promote your best work through the Adobe Fresco community. 

TOPICS
How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

all the new erasers are cool, but, where is the old eraser? I guess the is the most similar one but it is definitely not the same! It is much heavier to use, scratchiest, less smooth. Why can't I get the old basic eraser? I am in real need for it, as no other mu]arches my current illustration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I apologize for the troubles that you're facing but you should be able to use the basic default eraser if you haven't selected any of the additional erasers. 

Are you not getting that option?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines