• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Tool on Surface Book 2

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just don't understand how Adobe continues to release features [that should be standard] to some and not all. It's been about a month since MAX and there's no text tool update for Surface. I just don't get it. Subscriber for a long time and I am constantly getting heartbroken because I don't live in Apple world?! All the other updates...except the text tool...something that should have been a given for any device able to run Fresco.

I just don't understand. Competing against Procreate shouldn't be so hard, you are not only on one platform! Act like it! Release with the intention of delivering quality to all..not just some. Or at least be up front about when you will release to every device able to run Fresco at whatever version.

I laughed at the setting in "Premium Features" saying that "You are currently subscribed to Fresco, you have access to all features." If I am missing something for my issue of not having the very common TEXT TOOL, someone PLEASE let me know, but I can't apologize for what I am saying here because it happens for other apps I would like to use, such as Aero. 

TOPICS
Cross-product , Device , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm going to disagree with you. I don't think a text tool needs to be a standard in a drawing app.
Fresco seems to be being developed based on customer requests after the initial release. (From what I can tell)
The text tool I assume has been requested so Adobe is working on it.
Please note also that the majority of people responding in these forums are volunteers, who do not work for Adobe. So we can't give you specific information about when things will happen, why they haven't already etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines