• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The email about Illustrator Draw, SMH

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I just got the email about the end of Draw on Android and I just shaking my head:

It said:

<< You also have the option to migrate your artwork to the replacement app – Adobe Fresco – by logging in to that app using your Adobe ID.  >>

@Adobe: We wish you would stop saying that.

NO, WE DON'T HAVE THAT OPTION! We use ANDROID!! *NOT* Apple! There is no replacement app!!

It looks to us that you don't care about the Android users at all!

As was said before, at least keep Draw active for Android users until Fresco is available on that platform.

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same email, same response.  Looked for Fresco on the Google Play store, it doesn't exist.  How am I supposed to migrate to an app that doesn't exist? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Their website says, log in to Fresco webapp on a windows computer and it should sync and save until the app becomes a available to continue to edit. I logged in to Adobe and I can't seem to find my work. Can anyone try this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines