The Realistic Color Mode

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Need a Real Color Mode of Adobe Fresco's Live Brushes. RGB Mode is Not Good for me Because Fresco's Oil Paint Can't Mix Vivid Green With Yellow and Blue. I Like Mixing Color!

Is Realistic Color Mode Coming to Live Brush Oil Paint & Watercolor (and More) of Adobe Fresco in the Near Future?

TOPICS
Color , Live brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021
From what I understand if a request doesn't get many votes it will stay low on their list, if something is difficult to achieve it will take longer to bring out. Android for example has many different OS and platforms it can run on. So that's not an easy thing. I actually have a feeling we got a Windows Version instead of the Android, but I'm just guessing at that. On this forum we can help you use the app in the current form it is available. If you want things added your best option as previous...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find that a strong yellow with a small amount of blue will definitely give a vivid green.

You seem to have posted this question quite a few times now in different ways.

RGB, HSB sliders or the colour wheel will give very good colour choices.

Other than that as suggested in the other thread your posts have been moved to you could try adding to requests or creating a new request on Uservoice if no others exist for your topic.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D1DAA7D8-44A3-4AB3-835B-0F4B9CDA4741.png
But I kept trying, especially the oil painting almost came out like this vivid green, but eventually came out very muddy.
Can improve this with something that can make oily vivid green when updating?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blue over yellow, tap or short stroke. the more you 'Mix' the muddier it gets.
It's digital so doesn't work the same as real paint.blue over yellow.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If so, can this be improved digital on update so that it behaves the same as real paint? If so, when can it improved it?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea, I and many others on the forum are users of the software not developers.

As mentioned previously and in other linked thread if there's something you want added to Fresco add to or put up a post on Fresco UserVoice to get your ideas on the developers radar.

Personally I don't think digital will ever truly behave exactly like real does. Your best option at this stage would be to learn how the software works rather than waiting for it to change to the exact way you want it to work.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However, when I saw a comment that was a year old after posting a post asking for a Fresco Android version to be added to the developer radar, it seems that the Android version has not yet been released...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe don't promise they will act, quickly, or act at all, on requests in user voice. But for sure, if you don't make suggestions they will not act at all! It's no good coming back to the forum, in the hope that if you ask your question enough, then Adobe will see it and be stung into action!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From what I understand if a request doesn't get many votes it will stay low on their list, if something is difficult to achieve it will take longer to bring out.
Android for example has many different OS and platforms it can run on. So that's not an easy thing.
I actually have a feeling we got a Windows Version instead of the Android, but I'm just guessing at that.

On this forum we can help you use the app in the current form it is available.
If you want things added your best option as previously stated is the UserVoice area.
We can't help you more than we have with a feature you want which doesn't exist.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines