• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thick Acrylic Brush From Sketch to Fresco

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All! I've seen several posts on this subject but literally not a single resolution. Sketch had the best thick acrylic brush and it is not available in any of the brush add on packages for Fresco. This brush was perfect for so much of my work as a fashion illustrator. It had the perfect amount of shadow and highlight built into the brush and was great for sequins, jewelry, stones, any metal or shiny surface. Not to mention it wasn't translucent like every acrylic brush is in Fresco. (I have the opacity to 100% and it still feels flat and lifeless)

Is there ANYone that can help with this? I've noticed people requesting this on the forum since 2020. Has anyone created or found any sort of work around for this look in Fresco? It's just so disappointing and I am on deadline and Sketch is no longer available to use. Really at a loss, thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Live brushes , Pixel Brushes , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

The forum is a space responded to by other users, we're not in a position to resolve requests for features to be added to Adobe software. Your best option will be to add to requests for features over on the UserVoice forum. You can access that via the App Settings > Help > Request a Feature link directly in Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forum is a space responded to by other users, we're not in a position to resolve requests for features to be added to Adobe software. Your best option will be to add to requests for features over on the UserVoice forum. You can access that via the App Settings > Help > Request a Feature link directly in Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly. I'd suggest the feature.  That said, I absolutely love the Acrylic Live brushes 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, I got the app because of the Watercolour and Oil Live brushes, for me Fresco is a painting app! No need for Vector, animations and all the other fancy stuff being asked for or added from other apps.
I do like the pencils in pixel brushes as well though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines