• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

timelapse export button missing

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello! in my last couple drawings I did today, my timelapse export button has gone missing. I went to go check drawings I've done before and they had it right where it's always been. My guess is that it has been having issues and is just not recording at all.

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried a restart to see if something like that would fix it?
Has there been an update to the app? Although if it is available on older images and not a current one that is still strange. I've tested on my own system and can still see the timelapse option on a newly created image.

Perhaps try a reinstall, see if that fixes the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For some reason, it's only happened for the drawings done in that day and it's back on my drawings from after that day. I've checked back and it's still not there for the drawings I did that day. Fresco has also been crashing and deleting progress a lot more often lately so it may just be unstable right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines