• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tools

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to add a black outline around the elements of my completed drawing. Is there a way to do this automatically. Perhaps like paint bucket fills a shape but just  outline it instead? Thanks 

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Fresco doesn't work the same as other apps, even with the Vector brush you don't have an outline option.

One workaround you might try is to duplicate the layer(s) make the one behind a little bigger and fill it in black.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

The only thing I can think of is if they had Photoshop, open the file there and go to blending options in the layers window and add a stroke to the layer. I don't know if there's an option for it in Fresco, but if the OP suggests the feature, it might get added

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco doesn't work the same as other apps, even with the Vector brush you don't have an outline option.

One workaround you might try is to duplicate the layer(s) make the one behind a little bigger and fill it in black.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only thing I can think of is if they had Photoshop, open the file there and go to blending options in the layers window and add a stroke to the layer. I don't know if there's an option for it in Fresco, but if the OP suggests the feature, it might get added

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines