• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Performance] Fresco on WIndows - Touch shortcut not working

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the touch shortcut it does not working properly. I am using a surface pro. I use the touch and hold function to try to erase, but as soon as I touch the screen with my slimeline pen it goes back to normal brush strokes. If I double tap the touch shortcut it works fine, it only stops when using it just as touch and hold. Anyone else seen this and know why it isn't working with the touch and hold function?

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature seems to work as expected on an iPad and Windows 10 Desktop.

Can you check your touch settings to make sure it is set to be an eraser.

Has this recently started to happen since an upgrade or has it never worked for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Jonathan27297451vunh,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I was unable to replicate this on my end. Would you mind trying to reset Fresco by following the steps shared in this help article (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/repair-apps-and-programs-in-windows-e90eefe4-d0a2-7c1b-d...) and checking if it helps?

If not, kindly share some more details, like the exact version of the OS/Fresco installed on your computer, the make and model of the Stylus used, and a screen recording of the problem so we can investigate this further.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines