• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring Fresco drawings to Illustrator Issues

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so far I really love Adobe Draw and at first try it looks like Fresco is even better.  But in my case I am doing a lot of tracing of scanned artwork to convert it to digital art, and my optimal process is to trace on the iPad with the Apple Pencil, then transfer the file to Illustrator to create more complex uses of the drawings.  To do this, I'd love to be able to designate a vector brush line as a stroke and a filled shape as a shape, so that when I transfer to Illustrator I can do things like change the stroke size or fill color without having to spend hours chasing around dozens of useless anchor points.  Right now I can't really use Fresco because transferring the file to Illustrator as a PDF or transferring it to PhotoShop and then transferring it to Illustrator with PSD vector layers have not worked for the above purpose - I cannot use the direct selection tool to accomplish any edits.  Is there a possibility these desirable features can be added to Fresco?

TOPICS
Cross-product , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

I'd go and ask there : https://adobefresco.uservoice.com In Ai, I suppose you've already used simplify path and the reshape tool (that's hidden in the toolbar)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd go and ask there : https://adobefresco.uservoice.com In Ai, I suppose you've already used simplify path and the reshape tool (that's hidden in the toolbar)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines