Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform tool not moving small objects

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a new iPad and latest versions of fresco and iOS

When the object is small ( like the dots of a character eyes) they will not move.

This is super frustrating as I need to carefully position the eyes on the face and I can't move them. 

This seems like a bug 

If I transform to a large size then I can drag and move as expected. But if I re size to the small dot I can't move it again

Thank you for your help

Watergirl

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Watergirl 805,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing some more details, like the exact version of the OS/Fresco, your device model, and a screen recording of the problem (https://adobe.ly/3S2LXuX), so we can investigate this further?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the newest versions.  Was not able to find the app version details but just doeloade it a few days ago

Here is the video

the problem seems to happen with small ojects.  Large ones I can click hold and move. The frustration is I am working wiht eyes. Two dots. And these will not move

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Watergirl24,

Sorry for the delayed resposne. I understand that you're facing an issue with moving small objects, particularly dots representing eyes, in Adobe Fresco. It's crucial to have a smooth experience while working with intricate details.

Would you mind updating to the latest version? If you haven't already? Please update Fresco to the latest version (5.3) and see if the issue persists. Updating to the latest version often includes bug fixes and improvements that could address the problem you're encountering.

If the problem continues after updating, please provide more details about your device, such as the make and model. This information can be helpful for further investigation.

If you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with, feel free to let me know.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed now!

Thank you

Get Outlook for Android<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anshul Saini, I also have the same issue when moving small object in Freshco PC. When I check for version, the latest one is 5.0.1, not 5.3. Is this the latest version for PC? 

TrietPhan_0-1710661190122.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines