• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Fresco. Error: Fresco is not available to download in Switzerland yet

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to DL Fresco on my iPad in vain. I was informed by Apple in Zürich that Fresco is not available to DL in Switzerland yet. Is it true? If so when and how can I get Fresco on my iPad? 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Fresco is available in Switzerland. Could you please share your device specs and the screenshot of the error? 

Please make sure that the device meets the minimum system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fresco/system-requirements.html

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Fresco is available in Switzerland. Could you please share your device specs and the screenshot of the error? 

Please make sure that the device meets the minimum system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fresco/system-requirements.html

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the link. Yeah, I've found out that my iPad is too old (iPad air 2) to download the Fresco. Pity. As I'm still very happy with my iPad, I'll wait for a while to get a new version, though I'd love to use Fresco immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines