• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall latest version

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the update to Fresco.  Now it is full screen and won't let me move the screen size to a more workable layout.  It also won't close on its own, I have to use Task Manager to close out.  I uninstalled and tried to go back to the prior version.  It failed.  I also appear to have lost all of my individual brush settings etc.  This is horrid.  I can't justify paying each month for "updates" that have no value to me but just completely screwed up my workflow. What is going on?  I am not able to function now.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just seeing this same issue now. When you first posted mine was still working. Today when I opened it I also have to force quit through the Task Manager. Not sure what they have done.
Did you send a bug report via the app? (Settings > Help > Send bug report) It should open your email so you can send a bug report directly to frescohelp at adobe dot com. This method will also include app version details, OS version and various other bits of information which will automatically be helpful to the Fresco dev team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sjaani,

The app?  I am using Fresco on Windows desktop so I assume you mean on a mobile device?  Is there a way to send a bug report through the desktop?  That would be great but I don't see how. I guess I can just directly email the address you gave above then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohhhh, I just found it.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I call everything an app, sorry for the confusion. I have also reported the issue and have been informed that it is being looked into.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines