• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated Fresco version keeps crashing

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having issues with the updated version? When I use a brush suddenly it will freeze and nothing can be done except to exit and re-open the document. There are now issues with starting Fresco. Is it possible to revert back to the older version where there didn't seem to be any bugs? I'm working on a Windows 10 desktop

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco crashes before it even finishes loading the landing page. Works fine on my mobile but on my desktop (windows10), it has been crashing all of today. Even before the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @FoodLovingMonk @Beeeeeee 

Kindly share the crash dump from this location: C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.Fresco_pc75e8sa7ep4e\AC\Dumps

Please send it to frescohelp [at] adobe.com. Also upload the logs from your system by following these steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines