• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector lines turn to filled compound paths from Fresco to Illustrator

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got Illustrator for iPad and I was excited to streamline my workflow now that Fresco can open directly into Illustrator as vector art. I have many Fresco vector drawings that I wanted to clean up, change line thickness, etc.

However, my workflow is impeded, and lengthened, by all vector lines turning into filled compound paths. In some cases, even when I release the compound path, remove the fill, and add a stroke to make it a single line path, I still cannot properly retain my lines because they were turned into a shape.

Is there a way to make my lines appear as line paths instead of compound paths that require more work? If not, can this be fixed or implemented?

TOPICS
Cross-product , Performance , Publish & export , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vector in Fresco has always created shapes rather than lines that we are used to with Illustrator.

You could head over the Fresco Uservoice and make a request that they improve the way vector works in Fresco so that it is more compatible when opened in Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines