• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vectors are blurred when I open Fresco PDF in Illustrator

Explorer ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I exported a pdf from fresco with vector brushes only. What I get in Illustrator is a nightmare. First, I don't understand why the layer I placed it on has to have 3 sublayers before my object groups start appearing. Then to my horror, the vectors all appear as pixelated and when I looked inside the groups all my layers (every layer in fact) has a duplicated pixelated layer. I don't know what I am to do with this, I can't figure out how to work with this file.

Screenshot 2020-12-11 09.44.57.jpg

Screenshot 2020-12-11 09.37.00.jpg

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have exactly the same problem. This application must have been better than Draw but I cannot modify my drawings made in vector on Fresco when they are exported in illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mélanie.

There was a bug in the  previous version of Fresco that added a pixel layer but it was fixed in the most recent update. What version of Fresco are you using? You  can check that in App Settings > About.

Let me know. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi, it says, 2.1.0.  I updated the app on Thursday I think, which is when the problems started. Also, when I am in a document the app is full-screen size now and I cannot access my taskbar on the bottom. I have to click the arrow to leave the document and kind of hover over the bottom area where the taskbar is and it lets me see it from the home screen. However, there is no way to turn off the program from the program. I use the task manager or I can turn it off from my taskbar. There is no x or exit from the program it's self. Thanks, holly  ( I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 7)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines