I am experiencing very VERY long load times using the 8th generation 32GB iPad. The delayed load times are causing:
- Long load time for opening files
- Inability to load zooming in/out
- Inability to use any of the tools
- Only ability is to *sometimes move layers*... which normally results in a crashing of the app.
Troubleshooting steps already taken include:
- Updated software to the latest version
- 18 GB available storage on the iPad (support told me 15-20GB is ideal for the app to function, this information should be included in Adobe Fresco's common questions sections so users know what devices are best compatible with the software)
- Over 75% storage available on my Adobe cloud
- Uninstalled the app (multiple times)
- Reinstalled the app (multiple times)
- Restarted the iPad (multiple times)
- Tested multiple Wifi connections
- Complete restored the iPad settings
- The iPad is only used for drawing but any lingering apple program apps have been uninstalled.
And I'm still experiencing long load times.
For others users, there is no phone support for Adobe Fresco at the time of this posting. All these steps were taken after over 2 hours with support on chat.
For Adobe, support did not provide timely or direct answers. Often, many minutes passing between responses. At one time I was told to look up my question on the internet... The support did not seem concerned with there being a resolution. I bring this to attention (frustratedly, sure) but also because I've historically been impressed with Adobe support. Today, however, far from it.
Hmmmm. I haven't experienced that issue. Granted, I'm using a 2020 iPad Pro with just under 200Gb of free space. It could be possible that it doesn't have to do with the app, it could be due to your WiFi connection.