What's the 'fade' for? under the Control of the Scatter jitter in Brush setting ???

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I say in the title,

What's the 'fade' for? under the 'Control' of the Scatter jitter in Brush setting ??? 

I understand pen pressure is for scatter is depend on the how hard you press your pen to your canvas, and I can see that by setting it. 

However, I really don't know what's the idea of the 'fade' for??? 

I highly recommand add a new contents of the brush settings in the user guide, please. 

There's no update about it. 

Thank you.

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The fade is kind of like a taper, the higher the fade number the longer the scatter line is before the line starts to even out in size. Depending on the brush being used. For example the halftone 4 big, will give a longer segment of small dots with a setting of 200 than if the setting was 20. So the brush stroke fades in at the start, but not out at the end as there is no option to have both ends effected by the fade.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines