• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When WHEN are we getting Adobe fresco to android. Ima bout to end it all

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE. SOMEONE. TELL ME. we are getting it soon cus I'm not kidding I'm on the edge. Why can't we ever have anything nice 

TOPICS
Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Hello @Mads02,

We understand that having Fresco on Android is important to you, and apologize for its unavailability at this time. Would you mind upvoting this UserVoice (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/43818732-fresco-on-android) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this feature request, and you will keep getting all the related updates.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Mads02,

We understand that having Fresco on Android is important to you, and apologize for its unavailability at this time. Would you mind upvoting this UserVoice (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/43818732-fresco-on-android) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this feature request, and you will keep getting all the related updates.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines