• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is DRAW discontinued????????????😫

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WTF. Draw was so simple and perfect. Why did they have to mess with it. My files are wrecked. This throws a major wrench in on going projects. Why do I have to learn a new format and filing??? BRING DRAW BACK!!!!!! Adobe WTF are you doing????????

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Responses on forum posts are generally given by other users of the apps. We can't answer why Adobe chooses to develop or stop development of different apps. I personally never saw Fresco as a replacement for Draw or Sketch, but with all the requests to make it more like those two apps they've lost the direction Fresco originally seemed to be going in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Derek22612266engj,

I can understand your frustration. Could you please elaborate on "My files are wrecked"? Are you able to access your file? Did they get imported in Fresco? Were you able to save them? We are here to help. We just need more information.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems as if a lot of people are facing the same issues. When I open Adobe Draw on my ipad, it's prompting me to download Fresco (which I already have) in order to access all of my Adobe Draw files, but the files are NOT there. 

We are trying to access our files with their layers. Where are they?

I found them in my Creative Cloud under "Mobile Creations" but it only allows me to download them as .png/.jpg files and I can't download ALL of them either. There's also an action that says "Convert as Fresco File" but that's not working either.

PLEASE HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @arlenebasilio

Sorry to hear about that. What happens when you click on "Convert to Fresco"? Do you get an error? Have you tried manually importing from within the Fresco app?

Anshul_Saini_0-1642620092084.png

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try both of those steps, it says there is insufficient space in my Creative Cloud. I have a plan that includes 100MB storage, but my cloud is only reflecting 2MB. This is another issue I ran into. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details, @arlenebasilio. I checked the Email ID you logged in with on this Community. It has 100 GB of storage in the Creative Cloud. Could you please confirm if it is a personal or business account?

Regards,

Anshul saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anshul,

This is a personal account. Please see the screenshot attached, it still says 2.0 GB... 

There were also instances when I was able to open a smaller old Adobe Draw File, but it says it's too big and prompts me to open Adobe Draw to make a smaller version... I cannot do this as I can't even open Adobe Draw (see the second screenshot attached).

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 3.39.08 PM.png IMG_2534.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. I've sent a DM.

Please check!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am exprincign this same problem of the image being over the pixle max size and I am unsure how to fix this could you please help?

Isabelle Shilakes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @isabelles74453017 @arlenebasilio,

I am glad to inform you that this issue has been resolved with Fresco v3.7. Kindly update the app and let me know if you are getting an "Image layer too large, the image size must be smaller than 8192x8192 pixels" error while opening Draw/ Sketch files.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here... Hundreds of drawings, timelapses... total nightmare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @David22685351sx34,

I've sent a DM.

Please check.

Regards,

Anshul Saini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines