Exit

[Feature Request] Fresco on macOS

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe !

Windows first for Fresco! May be it was more complicated to release it ? 🙂 

But have you got a Mac OS version in your Roadmap for 2023 or 2032 ? it would be very useful and more UX friendly on Monterey or other Mac System, very soon !

Best regards 

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Device , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of January 2022 there we no plans to bring Fresco to the Mac as stated on this thread, but they are trying to bring it to as many platforms as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @VJagentorange,

Thanks for reaching out. Adobe Fresco is currently available for iPads & iPhones, and computers running Windows. Would you mind upvoting this UserVoice (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/43358298-support-fresco-on-...) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this feature request, and you will keep getting all the related updates.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think they have so much success with Adobe Fresco on the iPad they don't see a reason to bring it to the mac computer. I think the idea behind fresco was forward to be an app for tablets. But because Windows has so many different types of computers they went ahead and created it for computers as well so that I would work on things like the surface pro and stuff. But on the Mac side it's been very successful on the iPad Pro so I'm thinking they don't have a reason to put it on the actual computer. That's just my theory. 

But if you want it on the Mac computer you can always go to the Adobe wish list and requested. You go to the website and go to the bottom of the page and click on select product click on fresco and request if you put on Mac computer. https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines