• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ability to disable undo gesture

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to turn off the hand gestures or individual ones like the undo tap/swipe. I don't see a unique post for this but have seen ithis request within comments under other posts. Whenever I rest my hand on the screen, the undo action takes place. Most of the time I have already made a new mark and cannot redo the work already done. I have some minor hand deformities but it seems to be problematic for others as well.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Katherine. 

I don't know about Photoshop but it is possible to turn off the double-tap gesture for Undo/Redo in Fresco; that toggle is in App Settings > Input > Touch.

Hope that helps. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diana,

Thanks for reaching out. I see many other users as well have supported the idea to turn off the Undo gesture. I have forwarded your feedback to our Product team.  You may also upvote and comment on the Adobe Fresco UserVoice link https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/forums/919786-adobe-fresco/suggestions/38347963-enable-to-turn-off...

This is the best way of communicating with the Engineering and Product Management teams regarding issues and suggestions so they can be implemented in future releases. 

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any current way or plans to turn this off in Photoshop as well? I'm having the same issue and it's been driving me up the wall. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this feature has not been updated. I am finding this very annoying because every time I rest my hand on the screen, it undo the action I made. And its April 2021, this thing has been wanted to have ability to turn off since 2017. Come on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Katherine. 

I don't know about Photoshop but it is possible to turn off the double-tap gesture for Undo/Redo in Fresco; that toggle is in App Settings > Input > Touch.

Hope that helps. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I've been looking in the wrong place to turn it off. That's a releif! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines